Ratko Vujicic, M.D. (Dr. V)
is a licensed, upstanding medical doctor in his field with over 20 years of medical experience in Europe and the United States. He is board certified in both anesthesiology and pain management.
Dr. V’s qualifications include these medical experiences:
- Medical School University of Zagreb, Zagreb, Croatia, Europe
- Intern at University Hospital Rebro in Zagreb, Croatia, Europe
- Guest Resident at Transplant Department, University Hospital in Graz, Austria, Europe
- Emergency Room Staff Physician at MASH (US Mobile Army Surgical Hospital) in Zagreb, Croatia, Europe
- Intern, Anesthesiology Resident and Chief Resident at Maine Medical Center, Portland, Maine
- Pain Management Fellow at Dartmouth Hitchcock Medical Center, Lebanon, New Hampshire
- Private practice since 2003.
Quality of care
V Pain Clinic provides continuity of care. One office – one physician is our model for quality service.
- When a physician refers you to V Pain Clinic for a procedure, we first perform a complete physical exam to determine the “right” kind of pain management.
- We believe in the old-fashioned style of talking with a patient and performing a physical exam face to face. We do not practice “telephone medicine.”
- We schedule a follow up with a physician if our patients have problems, many times in twenty four to fourty eight hours.
- Our scheduling is based on patients needs. We offer late appointments for our patients who work or have other obligations.
- A live person will answer our phone when you call the office. No machine can replace a real person answering questions you have about you medical problems.
- We like the old-fashioned way of communicating, but we use electronic medical records and try to be as paperless as possible. Notes on your visit are sent electronically to the referring physician on the same day – many times even before you leave our office. One of the advances of the electronic health records is access to your medical information through Patient Portal located on the top of the Home Page.
- All prescriptions are computer generated. For some prescriptions we use the E script system where we send your prescription directly to your pharmacy. Your medications are ready for pick up by the time you get there!